1. not sane; not of sound mind; mentally deranged.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is mentally deranged: insane actions; an insane asylum.
3. utterly senseless: an insane plan.
1. mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.
2. enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.
3. (of animals)
a. abnormally furious; ferocious: a mad bull.
b. affected with rabies; rabid: a mad dog.
4. extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent;
irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.
5. wildly excited or confused; frantic: mad
1. mentally deranged; demented; insane.
2. senseless; impractical; totally unsound: a crazy scheme.
3. Informal . intensely enthusiastic; passionately excited: crazy about baseball.
4. Informal . very enamored or infatuated (usually followed by about ): He was
crazy about her.
5. Informal . intensely anxious or eager; impatient: I’m crazy to try those new skis.
6. Informal . unusual; bizarre; singular: She always wears a crazy hat.
7. Slang . wonderful; excellent; perfect: That’s crazy, man, crazy.
8. likely to break or fall to pieces.
9. weak, infirm, or sickly.
10. having an unusual, unexpected, or random quality, behavior, result, pattern, etc.: a crazy reel that spins in either
11. Slang . an unpredictable, nonconforming person; oddball: a house full of crazies who wear weird clothes and come in at all hours.
12. the crazies, Slang . a sense of extreme unease, nervousness, or panic; extreme jitters: The crew was starting to get
the crazies from being cooped up belowdecks for so long.
Insane, crazy or mad; it all sounds like someone who doesn’t fit within the village. That’s the point of my journey. I don’t fit. Thus, I am crazy. Oliver tries to find a fit, yet comes up empty. So, he believes he is crazy, mad, insane.
No one truly feels a part of the village. So, tell me, who is crazy and who is a part of the village.
Somewhere in Ontario,